a literary and art journal for the Russian emigrants especially in
the Baltic states. The magazine started on November 8, 1925 as a
weekly (no 1-13), a bimonthly (no.14-20), a monthly (no. 21-40),
twice in 1928 (no.
40-41) and twice in 1929 (42-43). The editor was S.A. Belosvetov. De cover was a design by M.
Dobujinsky. In the LS Collection is the complete set bound in four
volumes next to 31 of the 43 separate issues.